This temple is right next to the Tampaksiring Presidential Palace which was built for Soekarno, the first President of Indonesia, in 1954. Here, tourists will have an interesting experience to see how Balinese perform rituals of purification and holy worship at the temple.
Tirta Empul Temple has holy springs that naturally offer pure water, where Balinese Hindus perform rituals to purify their souls and ward off evil. This tradition is still intact, and today, apart from local residents, tourists from all over the world also come to this place to enjoy its beauty and bathe in its holy water.
Pura Tirta Empul Tampaksiring is a large temple complex and to explore the entire site, here you will spend at least 45 minutes to an hour.
Tips for those of you who want to visit :
- To enter the temple area, you must use a sarong to cover the lower body, such as the waist and legs. For the upper body, you can wear a t-shirt or shirt. Udeng or cloth ties on the head area are not required, but if you want to use udeng it is also allowed. You can buy sarong, udeng, and scarves at the Sukawati Art Market, Ubud Art Market and Krisna’s Souvenir Shop. If you forget to bring a sarong and scarf, you can rent a sarong and scarf in the area where you can buy an entrance ticket.
- Don’t set your foot on a place of worship.
- For those of you who are menstruating, you should not enter the area inside the temple.
- Dispose of trash in the place provided.
- Take care of the manners in the temple area.
=== Send Email here we will happy to provide you with the best choice ===
Feel Free to contact us :
E-mail : Gustimadebalinese@gmail.com
Thank you for your visit and have Great Day